Pathway Lighting in Austin and San Antonio, Texas
Austin and San Antonio are renowned for their gorgeous nights. The beautiful open skies filled with twinkling stars and the silver light of the moon make for the perfect backdrop for dinner outside or even a quiet evening talking by the firepit. However, while the nights are beautiful, they can also hide potential hazards on your walkways, increasing the risk of an accident.
Pathway lighting is the perfect solution to protect your family and guests when they are moving from one outdoor space to another on your property. Pathway lighting can brighten up the space, chase shadows away, highlight the beauty of your home’s walkways, and allow guests to see what is in their path.
Enhanced Outdoor Lighting & Design can help you find the best pathway lighting solution for your home. We offer the highest quality fixtures that are long-lasting, immaculate, and versatile enough to fit any aesthetic. Here is more information on our outdoor lighting solutions.
What Are Pathway Lights?
Pathway lighting is designed to illuminate your outdoor path or walkway, making sure family and guests can see elevation changes, avoid anything in the path, and provide direction without being distracting.
Pathway lighting has a lot of benefits for your home, such as:
- Increasing your home’s security
- Protecting border plants from accidentally being stepped on
- Marking paths and boundaries
- Highlighting changes in elevation
- Adding to curb appeal
What Are the Different Types of LED Pathway Lights?
Enhanced Outdoor Lighting offers a wide range of options when it comes to pathway lighting. Here is what our team has to offer:
- Garden Lights: Garden lights have a canopy that reflects down onto the adjacent paths and garden beds. They typically stand anywhere between 18 and 24 inches.
- Downlights: Downlights focus a beam of light downwards to light up a pathway or even light up plants, such as trees. Downlights have to be installed on either a pole, wall, or adjacent tree. The farther away the light is from the path, the larger the illumination area.
- Bollard Lights: Bollard lights are unique pathway lights with a 360-degree light spread. They are traditionally used to light garden beds and walkways simultaneously. Due to their brightness, these lights are often placed at the beginning and end of walkways.
- Flush Lights: Flush lights are set on the path’s surface, allowing the light to illuminate upwards softly. This creates a beautiful atmosphere that is calming and reaches a wide area.
Gorgeous Low Voltage Walkway Lighting
Enhanced Outdoor Lighting & Design is proud to serve the communities of San Antonio and Austin, Texas. We offer the best low-voltage pathway and walkway lighting solutions for both residential and commercial businesses. To ensure our clients have long-lasting lights that optimize on energy-efficiency while not compromising on aesthetics, we only use high-quality LED lighting fixtures. Contact our team today for more information on our services or to schedule an appointment.